** PLEASE NOTE: DEADLINE EXTENDED TO WED. FEB. 22, 2017, 11:59 p.m. EST **
Architectural Lighting invites you to forward new product releases for editorial consideration in our Annual Product Issue (May/June 2017), which is distributed at Lightfair and other industry related trade shows. Luminaires, light sources, and lighting products that have been released after June 2016, qualify for editorial consideration.
NEW FOR 2017: The AL Annual Product Call is an online, two-step process via a separate web portal: alproductcall.com
Step One: Complete online registration form and make payment.
Step Two: After registration and payment are complete, materials are uploaded.
(Note: You can go back and make changes to material uploads prior to final submit.)
The AL Annual Product Call is setup on a digital platform that requires the use of either Chrome or Firefox. You must use Chrome or Firefox as your browser when registering and uploading materials. Other browsers will not allow you to complete these processes correctly.
GENERAL SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES
Product submissions must include the following materials:
- Completed registration form with Submitter’s contact information including: Name; Title; Company Name; Address; Phone Number; and E-mail address. If you work for a PR firm/agency and are sending materials on behalf of a manufacturer, please indicate the manufacturer that you are representing.
- Product information including product press releases and technical spec sheets that describe the product in detail. (Do not send full catalogs.)
- Digital image(s) being included as part of the submission (see Artwork Submission Requirements below). Images can include the product image and the product in an installation/application setting.
Artwork Submission Requirements:
- All artwork must be 300 dpi, and at least 4” x 6” or the closest approximation. Appropriate file types are JPEG, TIFF, EPS, or PSD. There should be no text, including the manufacturer’s name, on the images.
- Please label the digital image files using the following format: Manufacturer_Product Name_Image_No.
- Please limit your uploaded materials to a TOTAL of 50 MB.
- Luminaires, light sources, and lighting products that have been released after June 2016, qualify for editorial consideration. Submissions are encouraged from all lighting companies world-wide.
- Note: Coverage is limited to previously unpublished products in Architectural Lighting.
This annual special issue showcases more than 150 lighting products in categories such as:
- Daylighting/Solar Control/Shading Devices
- Decorative Lighting
- Emergency/Exit Lighting
- Fiber Optics
- Lamps and Ballasts
- Landscape Lighting
- LEDs and Drivers
- Lighting Controls and Systems
- Lighting Software Programs
- Light Measuring Tools
- Optics, Films, Lens, and Reflectors
- Outdoor Lighting
- Research and Lighting Reference Publications
- Specialty Items and Accessories
- Street and Area Roadway Lighting
- Theatrical Lighting
Wed. Feb, 15, 2017, 11:59 p.m. EST
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO WED. FEB. 22, 2017, 11:59 p.m. EST
FURTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All materials submitted to the 2017 AL Product Call become the property of Architectural Lighting, which will not be responsible or liable for them.
- Submission fees are non-refundable. No refunds will be issued under any circumstances.
- All products for consideration must be submitted by Wed. Feb. 22, 2017, 11:59p.m. EST.
- Submissions cannot be accepted via email.
SUBMISSIONS FEE (New for 2017)
This fee covers editorial administrative processes for the AL Annual Product Call. Companies can submit up to five individual products as part of the $50.00 fee.
Note: If a company would like to submit more than five products, an additional processing fee of $10 per each individual product entry will be charged.
All materials submitted to the 2017 AL Product Call become the property of Architectural Lighting, which will not be responsible or liable for them.
Submission fees are non-refundable. No refunds will be issued under any circumstances.
SUBMISSIONS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED VIA E-MAIL.
QUESTIONS? Please address all inquiries to:
Elizabeth Donoff, Editor-in-Chief, Architectural Lighting