DEADLINE: FEB. 15, 2019
Please add email@example.com to your email's safe senders list to receive updates about your submission.
ARCHITECTURAL LIGHTING invites you to submit new products for editorial consideration. Selected products will appear on archlighting.com, on architectmagazine.com, and in ARCHITECT’s April 2019 issue, which will be distributed at Lightfair and other industry trade shows. Luminaires, light sources, and lighting products that have been released after June 2018 will be considered for publication. All submissions will also be considered for potential product coverage by all of Hanley Wood’s brands.
Entering the AL Product Call is a two-step process. We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox as your internet browser. Submissions via email will not be accepted.
- Step 1: Registration and Payment. Click here to create an account and begin your entry. Complete the short online registration form and pay for your entries. This form cannot be revised once submitted. You will receive an emailed payment receipt and email confirmation, which will direct you to log back into the site to begin Step 2.
- Step 2: Submission Materials. After you have registered your product and paid the applicable fee, you will be asked to log back into the site and submit product information and marketing assets. Product information may include detailed press releases and technical and performance specifications. Do not send full catalogs. You can save, edit, log out, and log into your submissions until you save and finalize your submission.
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES
Product submissions must include the following materials:
- Completed registration form with Submitter’s contact information including: Name, Title, Company Name, Address, Phone Number, and E-mail address. If you work for a PR firm/agency and are sending materials on behalf of a manufacturer, please indicate the manufacturer that you are representing.
- Product information including product press releases and technical spec sheets that describe the product in detail. (Do not send full catalogs.)
- Digital image(s) being included as part of the submission (see Artwork Submission Requirements below). Images can include the product image and the product in an installation/application setting.
Artwork Submission Requirements:
- All artwork must be 300 dpi, and at least 4” x 6” or the closest approximation. Appropriate file types are JPEG, TIFF, EPS, or PSD. There should be no text, including the manufacturer’s name, on the images.
- Please label the digital image files using the following format:Manufacturer Product Name_Image_No.
- Please limit your uploaded materials to a TOTAL of 50 MB
Luminaires, light sources, and lighting products that have been released after June 2018, qualify for editorial consideration. Submissions are encouraged from all lighting companies worldwide.
Note: Architectural Lighting will not republish products it has already covered.
This annual special issue highlights more than 150 lighting products in categories such as:
- Daylighting/Solar Control/Shading Devices
- Decorative Lighting
- Emergency/Exit Lighting
- Lamps and Ballasts
- Landscape Lighting
- LEDs and Drivers
- Lighting Controls and Systems
- Lighting Software Programs
- Light Measuring Tools
- Optics, Films, Lens, and Reflectors
- Outdoor Lighting
- Research and Lighting Reference Publications
- Specialty Items and Accessories
- Street and Area Roadway Lighting
- Theatrical Lighting
Note: Architectural Lighting reserves the right to amend categories and category names to reflect current state of product submissions.
Friday February 15, 2019, 11:59 p.m. EST
All products for consideration must be submitted by this date. Deadline will not be extended.
This fee covers editorial administrative processes for the AL Annual Product Call. Companies can submit up to five individual products. If a company would like to submit more than five products, an additional processing fee of $10 per each individual product entry will be charged.
All materials submitted to the 2019 AL Product Call become the property of Architectural Lighting, which will not be responsible or liable for them.
Submission fees are non-refundable. No refunds will be issued under any circumstances.
PRODUCT SUBMISSIONS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED VIA E-MAIL.
Please address all inquiries to the attention of Elizabeth Donoff, Editor-at-Large via email: